Tonight on the With Spandex WWE Raw open discussion thread:
The animosity between Brock Lesnar and Randy Orton has never been greater, and at SummerSlam, The Viper and The Beast Incarnate will wage a war that’s been 15 years in the making. On the final Raw before The Biggest Event of the Summer, Lesnar will address his forthcoming clash with WWE’s Apex Predator. Will Orton be watching? (via WWE.com)
Our five-point preview:
1. Fantasy booking: Randy Orton tries another one of those sneak-attack RKOs out of nowhere, but Brock is ready for him with those axes he used to destroy J&J Security’s car. And J&J Security. Segment ends with Lesnar accidentally killing Orton with a thrown car door.
2. Tonight Rusev and Lana will announce that Rusev’s grandmother passed away, and that they’re very sad. The crowd will boo. Roman Reigns will show up wearing the dead grandmother on his arm like a puppet and use her to call them smelly. The crowd will also boo. Segment ends with Roman Superman Punching Rusev with his grandma arm.
3. “Xavier Woods better watch his NUTS.” — a cautious Diddy
4. The WWE preview says that Seth Rollins is going to try to “conjure the demon” on Raw. 80% chance his black magic goes awry and he summons The Demon Kane, and we have to go through that again.
5. SummerSlam is this Sunday, believe it or not, so look for WWE to pull out all the stops tonight. I’m kidding. But NXT TakeOver is Saturday, so get hype for that!
+1 your favorite comments from tonight’s open discussion and we’ll include 10 of our favorites in tomorrow’s Best and Worst of Raw column. Enjoy the show!