Here are your quick and dirty, editorial-free WWE Raw results for January 11, 2016. The show featured a United States Championship match and was headlined by “One Vs. All,” in which Roman Reigns was forced to wrestle almost the entire Raw roster.
Be back here tomorrow for the full Best and Worst of Raw column.
WWE Raw Results:
– The show opened with Vince and Stephanie McMahon in front of the Raw roster, shilling the Royal Rumble and ultimately announcing that Roman Reigns will face most of the roster in a “One vs. All” match. One person who won’t be in the match is Dean Ambrose, who is attacked from behind by Sheamus. The McMahons make Ambrose vs. Sheamus for right now.
1. Dean Ambrose vs. Sheamus ended in a double count-out. Both men brawled on the outside and were counted out. Ambrose bloodied Sheamus on the ring post and tried to continue the attack, but was attacked by Kevin Owens.
2. Titus O’Neil defeated Stardust. Stardust’s facepaint was an appropriate David Bowie tribute. Titus won by pinfall with the Clash of the Titus. After the match, Titus tried to dance with fans and Stardust attacked him from behind.
– The New Day were guests on Chris Jericho’s Highlight Reel. They argued, were joined by the Usos, and a tag team match was made.
3. The Usos defeated The New Day. Jericho broke Xavier Woods’ trombone, causing a distraction that allowed the Usos to win with a rollup.
– The McMahons want Brock Lesnar to compete in the Royal Rumble. Paul Heyman says Brock refuses, and wants a match with the winner of the Rumble for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship.
– Sting was announced as the first member of the WWE Hall of Fame class of 2016.
4. The Wyatt Family vs. The Social Outcasts was a no contest. Ryback interfered and was attacked by the Wyatts. The Social Outcasts helped him fight them off.
5. United States Championship Match: Kalisto defeated Alberto Del Rio (c). Kalisto countered a suplex into a victory roll to win the match and become the new United States Champion. Del Rio will get his rematch on Thursday’s Smackdown.
6. Charlotte vs. Brie Bella never happened. Becky Lynch attacked Charlotte before the match. Ric Flair announced that due to the attack, Charlotte wouldn’t wrestle tonight.
7. One Vs. All was a no contest. The McMahons explained the rules of the match, saying that Roman Reigns would face a non-stop stream of Superstars until he couldn’t move. Kevin Owens started. Owens and Reigns had a lengthy match until everything fell apart, and McMahon ordered all the participants to hit the ring and attack Reigns. That brought out Brock Lesnar, who destroyed everyone in the ring. Lesnar delivered an F-5 to Reigns to end the show.