Here are your quick and dirty, editorial-free WWE Raw results for May 20, 2019. The post-Money in the Bank episode featured an appearance from “Beast in the Bank” Brock Lesnar, a tag team match main event, and more. Make sure you’re here tomorrow for the complete Best and Worst of Raw column.
WWE Raw Results:
– Paul Heyman and Brock Lesnar opened the show, with Heyman putting over Lesnar’s Money in the Bank win. They were interrupted by Seth Rollins, and then Kofi Kingston. Heyman said that both men would be in action later tonight, and that Lesnar would stick around and possibly cash-in on one of them.
1. Braun Strowman defeated Sami Zayn. The fight went backstage so Strowman could confront Bobby Lashley about their upcoming match in Saudi Arabia. Strowman pinned Zayn after a powerslam.
– Lars Sullivan was supposed to give an “exclusive interview” in the ring, but was interrupted by Lucha House Party. They briefly did well against him, but he beat them up until they ran away.
2. Cesaro defeated Ricochet. The match went to commercial, then came back to a picture-in-picture of additional commercials. Cesaro won with a Gotch Neutralizer.
– Shane McMahon and Roman Reigns argued to set up a match between the two at Super Showdown in Jeddah, country unspecified.