Here are your quick and dirty, editorial-free WWE Raw results for October 24, 2016. This was the go-home show before Sunday’s Hell in a Cell pay-per-view and also featured the return of Brock Lesnar, who responded to Goldberg’s appearance last week.
Be back here tomorrow for the full Best and Worst of Raw column.
WWE Raw Results:
— The show opened with Chris Jericho, who came to the ring and revealed someone has stolen the List of Jericho. Kevin Owens came out and said he doesn’t have the list and he doesn’t care about it, but he cares about Jericho, so they’ll find the list together, but only after they take care of Seth Rollins tonight. Stephanie McMahon then came out and said she would do everything in her power to make sure his list is returned tonight. Seth Rollins came out and he had the List. He claimed that both Stephanie and Owens were on the list. He said he will return the List, but he’s making his own list: all the parts of Owens’ body that will never be the same after he gets done with him at Hell in a Cell.
1. Enzo Amore defeated Karl Anderson. While the referee was distracted, Big Cass hit Anderson with the big boot, allowing Enzo to get the pin.
2. Sheamus and Cesaro defeated Big E and Kofi Kingston. After Cesaro took out Kingston with an uppercut, Sheamus hit the Brogue Kick on Big E to get the pin in this non-title match.
— Dana Brooke and Bayley had an arm wrestling match. Brooke won against Bayley using her injured right arm. Bayley was about to win with her left good arm, but Dana cheap-shotted her and attacked her. Bayley hit her with a Bayley to Belly and Dana took a powder.
3. Bo Dallas defeated Curtis Axel. Dallas was able to catch a flash rollup and pin on Axel.
4. R-Truth and Goldust defeated The Shining Stars. Mark Henry and Titus O’Neil got into an argument outside the ring, which allowed Golden Truth to hit a version of the 3D for the pin.
— Sasha Banks and Charlotte had the contract signing for their Hell in a Cell Women’s Championship match, with Mick Foley presiding over it. Foley tried to talk them out of wrestling in Hell in a Cell, but they signed the contract.
5. Rich Swann defeated Brian Kendrick. TJ Perkins sat in on commentary for this match. Swann evaded the Captain’s Hook and pinned Kendrick with a rollup.