WrestleMania 35 has come and gone and that means it’s time for another WWE Superstar Shake-Up! These have happened annually since the brand split in 2016 as a way to freshen up the Raw and Smackdown rosters by moving some main roster superstars from Monday to Tuesday and vice versa and by introducing new call-ups from NXT.
Who joined Monday Night Raw in 2019? Here’s a full list of the wrestlers who are definitely moved to the A-show tonight:
- The Miz came to Raw from Smackdown to attack Shane McMahon right after McMahon showed pictures of the infamous MizDad attack on the Titantron.
- Andrade, formerly of Smackdown, made his Raw debut with a singles match against Finn Balor. Zelina Vega moved with him.
- We learned Rey Mysterio joined Raw when he became the latest legend to interrupt Elias.
- After losing the Smackdown tag titles last week, the Usos moved to Raw.
- Naomi moved to Raw as a tag partner for Bayley after Sasha Banks went M.I.A.
- Commentary and a graphic announced that Eric Young had moved to the red brand, but he did not perform on the show this week.
- Lacey Evans landed on Raw by staking her claim for the Raw Women’s Championship in a number one contender’s match.
- A vignette was shown advertising Cedric Alexander’s move to Raw from 205 Live.
- AJ Styles joined Raw as a mystery tag partner from Smackdown for Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns.
Several recent NXT call-ups who have been performing on multiple brands also showed up on Raw tonight, but commentary kept it vague whether or not they had definitely joined the roster. These people were:
- Ricochet and Aleister Black
- Current NXT Tag Team Champions the War Raiders, now renamed “The Viking Experience,” with Hanson and Rowe now Ivar and Erik
- Lars Sullivan
How much more shaken up with the WWE main roster become? We’ll find out tomorrow on Smackdown Live.