Here are your quick and dirty, editorial-free WWE Roadblock: End of the Line pay-per-view results. The Raw-exclusive show featured the Universal Champion defending against the United States Champion, Sasha Banks and Charlotte in the first main-roster women’s Iron Man match for the Raw Women’s Championship, and New Day’s historical Tag Team Championship reign coming to an end.
Be back here tomorrow for the full Best and Worst of WWE Roadblock End of the Line column.
WWE Roadblock: End of the Line results:
– Kickoff Match: Rusev defeated Big Cass by count-out.
1. Raw Tag Team Championship Match: Sheamus and Cesaro defeated The New Day (c). Kofi Kingston thought Cesaro was the legal man and tried to pin him. Sheamus pushed Kofi off and covered him unexpectedly to win the Tag Team Championships.
2. Sami Zayn defeated Braun Strowman. The stipulation was that the match had a 10-minute time limit, and the idea that Zayn would have to last the full 10 minutes against Strowman. Mick Foley almost threw in the towel for Zayn in the middle of the match, but Zayn didn’t let him. Zayn lasted the full 10 minutes, and was declared the winner somehow.
3. Seth Rollins defeated Chris Jericho. Kevin Owens interfered, trying to help Jericho win. Jericho told him to go away, causing a distraction. Rollins was able to counter a Codebreaker into a Pedigree to win the match by pinfall. Later, Owens tried to apologize to Jericho, but Jericho refused to talk to him.
4. Triple Threat Match for the Cruiserweight Championship: Rich Swann (c) defeated TJ Perkins and Brian Kendrick. Swann pinned Perkins after a kick to the head. After the match, Neville returned and attacked Perkins and Swann.