Tonight, on the With Spandex WWE Smackdown Live open discussion thread:
Following a heated confrontation last week on Talking Smack, Daniel Bryan will address The Miz’s outburst tonight on SmackDown Live. Plus, the SmackDown Tag Team Championship Tournament continues and Backlash stands on the horizon. – via WWE.com
Our five-point preview:
1. WWE.com asks “Will Randy Orton look to take The New Face of Fear to Viperville?” We ask “Does everyone have a town named after them?” and “Literally who would ever want to visit a place called Viperville?” and “It’s still better than going to Buffalo, isn’t it?”
2. Carmella has dubbed her version of the BellaBuster the MellaBuster. After attacking Nikki Bella in the ring, will they get an official showdown, or will they be united because bustin’ makes both of them feel good?
3. The Miz tore Daniel Bryan several new ones on the last episode of Talking Smack. Will Bryan use his role as General Manager to get back at the Miz during their advertised confrontation, or will we get an impassioned speech about how wrestling in bingo halls is the most pure and true form of pro wrestling?
4. AJ Styles successfully kept Dolph Ziggler out of the World Heavyweight Championship title match at Backlash. Will Dolph Ziggler once again try to insert himself into a situation nobody wants him in, or will Ambrose try to tell AJ that he too doesn’t want none, but with his fists?
5. Tag team of olde The Headbangers make their return to WWE for reasons that can only be described as one giant, sentient shrug emoji.
Be sure to check back for the Best and Worst of WWE Smackdown Live tomorrow. Until then, talk all your smack in the comments below!