Tonight, on the With Spandex WWE Smackdown Live open discussion thread:
At WWE Money in the Bank, a career-changing contract for a championship opportunity will be hanging in the balance. The four Smackdown Live Superstars competing in the match will be looking to gain momentum heading into the all-important Ladder Match when they clash in a Fatal 4-Way Match. Who will have the upper hand heading into WWE Money in the Bank: Finn Bálor, Ali, Randy Orton or Andrade? Find out tonight at 8/7 C on USA Network! (via WWE.com)
Note: The show is being taped early today, as they’re in London, England, so please keep the live thread as spoiler free as you can/you’d like!
Our five-point preview:
1. Finn Bálor, Ali, Andrade and Randy Orton are set to compete in a fatal four-way match with Money in the Bank MOMENTUM on the line. Think of it like a carousel where Orton’s in the center and everyone else is wrestling circles around him.
2. Also signed: Kairi Sane and Asuka (with a brand new name I won’t spoil here) vs. Mandy Rose and Very Good Friend Sonya Deville.
3. The only other thing announced is, “will Kofi Kingston accept Kevin Owens’ invitation to appear on the KO Show?” Which makes me hope the answer is no, and they just aren’t on the show a few days before the pay-per-view.
4. For a sampling of what WWE’s already given this arena and city this week, make sure you read the Best and Worst of Raw.
5. Enjoy Lars Sullivan’s new gimmick of, “broke guy who wishes he’d never anonymously signed up for that bodybuilding forum.”
As always, +1 your favorite comments from tonight’s open thread and give them a thumbs up and we’ll include 10 of the best in tomorrow’s Best and Worst of Smackdown Live report. Make sure to flip your comments to “newest” in the drop down menu under “discussion,” and enjoy the show!