As WWE‘s WrestleMania 35 approaches, wrestling fans know it’s going to be very long, it’s going to have those two guys from SNL on it, and it’s going to feature some great wrestlers in high-profile matches, although we don’t know for sure what all of them are yet. What we definitely don’t know is who’s going to win, but the early betting odds give us some ideas.
Bet Online released the odds for five WrestleMania 35 matches to 411mania earlier today, and they might surprise you. With WWE’s biggest show of the year a few weeks away, they currently stand at:
- WWE Universal Championship match: Brock Lesnar (c) +170, Seth Rollins -250
- Raw Women’s Championship match: Becky Lynch 1/5, Ronda Rousey 5/2, Charlotte Flair 8/1
- AJ Styles +125, Randy Orton -165
- The Miz -400, Shane McMahon +250
- Triple H -250, Batista +170
Squinting at these odds, I’d say they make Kofi Kingston’s chances at the WWE Championship look worse – unless the company decides to make people happy with their three biggest matches, non-celebrity division, of the night. And hey, if all the odds are wrong, we might get our first Ingobernable Women’s Champion!
Do these odds fill you with the desire to bet on pro wrestling? Do you think they’ll change dramatically before WrestleMania? Let us know in the comments.