Saint Andrew’s Net is With Leather’s daily link dump. But sometimes you try to dump and nothing comes out. That means you need more fiber.
- Blaze of Love dishes on that big finish by Portland in the NBA last night. And nobody got arrested! I’m not saying that’s necessarily good; I’m just surprised, really.
- Why was it such a big deal that Steelers fans took over FedEx Field? Fanhouse says the Cowboys will do the exact same thing in their upcoming visit.
- The Sports Economist says the value of your average NHL franchise is increasing. Which is amazing when you consider how expensive it is now to paint all those lines on the ice.
- The Love Of Sports takes a look at the fallout from the Elite XC collapse. Lots of strong, sweaty men are up for grabs. Their contracts, that is. What did you think I meant?
- So the guys at Walkoff Walk think that baseball’s winter meetings have been kinda boring. Know who else finds baseball’s offseason boring? Everyone in America. Now darts? That’s a sport I can get behind.
Send tips and submissions for Saint Andrew’s Net to email@example.com. Send cans and plastic bottles to the garbage, because recycling is for prissy little idiots. Img Cred