Morning Meat is With Leather’s daily link dump. It shoves in on the button and flops the nuts every time. Send tips and links to WithLeather-Tips@Uproxx.com and follow WL on Twitter.
- What happened to those great 8-bit video game characters of old?
- There’s a new presence at Comic Con this year, and I don’t mean the chubby girl jammed into that Slave Leia costume.
- Oprah will stop at nothing to keep Zach Anner from getting his own show.
- It should be rather obvious by now that Disney doesn’t think too much of young women.
- Speaking of Disney girls, “Glee” is planning a Britney Spears episode. I’ll be curious to see if they go with zzzzzzzzzzzzz…
- Neil Gaiman is going to write a Lex Luthor comic. Haha, “gay man.” It’s funny because I’m nine years old.
- The best hardcore wrestlers ever.
- Do you happen to have anything in an Alessandra Ambrosio? Why, yes we do… Guyism.