Hot diggity dog, who else is excited for Week 10? There’s lots of sports happening, and college football is one of those sports, and I’m just looking forward to sharing them all with you.
This week’s it me, college football brings in Matt Porter of the Palm Beach Post. We would have probably had Matt on anyway because he’s a great guy, but he was also in attendance for that wacky Miami-Duke finish that everyone can’t stop raving about. So it’s a win-win.
This week we also discussed:
- How to fix college officiating.
- Miami’s name recognition nationally.
- Clemson stuff.
- Chaos Chaos Chaos.
- What happens if Ole Miss runs the table the rest of the way?
- How the era of college coaches staying at a place forever is just over.
- Why working for a search firm is the gosh darned best.
- Martin’s trip to Athens to watch the World’s Largest Outdoor Cocktail Party.
- Ranking college towns.
- How college football is better when there’s another conference other than the Power Five making waves.
- Southern hospitality.
As always, comments and tweets are always welcome. Subscribe to us on iTunes, too! You can find Robby at (@rkalland) and Martin at (@martinrickman). And Matt is at (@mattyports). Football is great and so are friends, but football is always better with friends.
Special thanks to the band Annabel for our intro and outro music. They’re really good. You should buy their music at their website or perhaps see them play a show some time.