If LeBron James hadn’t already booked his flight out of Cleveland, he would’ve stopped to check out the Morning Meat. Show us your tips! Email us at WithLeather-Tips@Uproxx.com and follow WL and Josh on Twitter.
- Whenever sports and music collide, the result always seems to be some sort of mutated baby.
- I’ll be speaking at next month’s “Blogs With Balls 3” in Chicago. The guys at HHR posted my bio on the site, complete with horrible-resolution “dancing in front of table dancer” pic.
- A good look at the goalie mask’s invasion of pop culture.
- Looks like MMA’s Cyborg Santos will be on that Strikeforce card in June. I smell another choke-out.
- Tiger Woods’ search for a new swing coach begins. It’s satire, people.
- That guy that got out of jail after 30 years after being wrongfully convicted? He was at the Cavs game last night.
- Big ups to WL reader Kyle J. for this terrific Kobe-on-Kobe photoshop (right). Here’s a link to his site.
- We saw how old Shaq looks now. Here’s a peek into the crystal ball on a few other athletes.
- I’m nominating the NBA’s Carlos Boozer for “Worst Monday Ever.”
- Snoop Dogg
spent time with hung out withwas straight chillin’ with Katy Perry. Fresh…respected.
- Here’s the YouTube page for the group that did that great Kobe Bryant video a few weeks ago. Yeah, they’re the guys that did the David Blaine Street Magic vids.
- Guys, pee is not soap. Just sayin’.