The Morning Meat brings you a hand-picked collection of internet goodness every morning. Think of it as a whorehouse for your brain. Send tips and links to WithLeather-Tips@UPROXX.com, and follow WL and Josh on Twitter.
- It’s never too early to look at the NFL schedule. These AFC teams have the easiest rows to hoe on offense.
- Cell phones are not boomboxes. Seriously, put some damn headphones on.
- Liver cancer is funny when it happens to children. Just ask.
- One guy in the bigs is still rocking the big batting helmet. It’s the Yankees’ Francisco Cervelli.
- Brian Griffin ate poop on TV. By the way, Brian Griffin is a cartoon dog.
- They just finished the Webby Awards. Our invitation must have been lost in the mail.
- I’ve never been a fan of those New Balance sneakers, but you might be. Fresh…respected.
- Tough guys in sports. The avoidance of the movie title was intentional on my part.
- A rundown of the sexiest weather reporters in Mexico. Why Mexico? Why not?