Is there anything worse in the sports media than completely senseless weekly power rankings? Not really. Just people who actually have some kind of emotional investment in power rankings.
1. The yoozh. Dear Ryan Reynolds, Your beard is stupid, and no one saw The Amityville Horror. That is all.
2. Jake Byrd. Rockin' it at the OJ Fest '07.
3. The Prelude. I spend too much damn time on this thing every week NOT to link to it. Next week's goal: finish the column before dawn on Friday.
6. Sunni Kate Galloway. Probably the hottest chick ever named for a Muslim sect. That picture is mesmerizing.
7. Kevin DeBruin. When skinny white dudes step up to help other skinny white dudes: thanks for the help this week, buddy. I especially liked this post.
8. Unfounded rumors. Are the best kind of rumors.
9. Shelley Duncan. The only Yankee I genuinely like.
10. AXE shower gel. Cross-promotional whoring note: I'm serving as a judge in AXE's World's Dirtiest Film contest, so expect the occasional shameless plug for this from time to time. Any sports-related dirty videos submitted by you will very likely be shown here on With Leather, where I will give them their proper ridicule. This brings us to the random video of the week, from Yes But No But Yes: