Saint Andrew’s Net is With Leather’s daily link heap. It smells just like the sausage that Grandma used to buy and pass off as her own.
- Illustrations of girls in hockey jerseys rolling around with each other. Good thing the NHL finally took out the two-line pass…I have no idea what that means
- One guy’s explanation for college athletics. We also would have accepted “qualms with rooting for laundry”
- Seven people made $18,000 each in online poker by…just sitting there?
- Here’s the blow-by-blow of Erin Andrews’ appearance on Bill Simmons’ podcast
- Giants RB Brandon Jacobs is breaking into boxing…as a manager
- This is how the Orlando Magic got their name. I still can’t believe the league would let a team use the same nickname as one of its most legendary players. Would they ever allow a name like the Kansas City Air? Or the Pittsburgh White Guys?
|Hot For Words, via UU|
- The summer “sports” we’ll be stuck with once the hockey and basketball playoffs are over
- The great mustaches of sport
- Some people lose their shirt gambling. But their pants?
Send tips and submissions to WithLeather-Tips@Uproxx.com. Thanks to everyone that sent in tips this week.