"Saint Andrew's Net" is With Leather's daily link dump, written by assistant editor/Chicago native KD. Expect and tits.
- SPORTSbyBROOKS reports HD TV sales are high in Hawaii because of Warrior football. Magnum P.I. in HD could be the greatest thing ever. Though, seeing the crystal clarity of Tom Selleck's short-shorts may be too much for the viewing public.
- Deuce of Davenport examines the foiling of a brilliant crime spree. My masseuse always scoffs when I say my groin is tender.
- Lion in Oil pits the BCS against the U.S. Constitution. I'd rather have a complicated computer system declare the national champion than those clowns in Congress.
- Brahsome thinks Alycia Lane may be a tad mentally unstable. I like my women drunk and violent – why do you think I go to those Catholic singles mixers? I hope lovely Rachelle is of the same ilk.
- Seal Clubbers suggests coaches employ randomization in their game-plans. Yes, interesting. How can this win me money at the window?
Send your submissions for Saint Andrew's Net to firstname.lastname@example.org.