Saint Andrew's Net" is With Leather's daily link dump, written by assistant editor/Chicago native KD. Expect sports and tits.
- 120 Proof Ball presents the best nutshots of the last 20 years. Once again, this is the essence of comedy. Unless it happens to me, in which case the tragedy would be so great it would make Hamlet seem like One Tree Hill.
- Rumors and Rants has a fight you must see. This "match" recalled repressed memories of hook-ups with drunken, girthy ladies. Wait, I mean I was drunk.
- Get your Brady Quinn t-shirt on Flyers Fieldhouse. If you wear this in the Dawg Pound, I'm pretty sure that means you're someone's bitch.
- Rivalfish has the definitive sports/pop-culture look-alike list. I can't wait until I make one of these lists, but I most closely resemble the sun god Apollo. Is he still pop-culture?
- The Fanhouse knows why they really pushed back the World Series. Mr. Fornelli thinks a gross of games would suffice, but the way my White Sox are hitting right now, I propose an expanded 216 game schedule.
Send your submissions for Saint Andrew's Net to firstname.lastname@example.org.