"Saint Andrew's Net" is With Leather's daily link dump, written by assistant editor/Chicago native KD. Expect sports and tits.
- Joe Sports Fan celebrates the fan of the week. When fans resembling this elegant gentleman are sighted at Comiskey II, the opposing team's first base coach gets very nervous.
- Signal to Noise justifies a man-crush for Vin Scully. Favorite Noel Coward witticisms: "I am not a heavy drinker. I can sometimes go for hours without touching a drop." "I love criticism just so long as it's unqualified praise."
- Bugs & Cranks documents the PNC Park walkout with CCR. I once hit my head and had a dream where I managed Dock Ellis' no-hitter with John Fogerty playing center field. And by "hit my head", I mean "ate a lot of mushrooms."
- Mondesi's Houses casts the 2007 Pittsburgh Pirates Movie. They should have made all the players friends of Fat Albert. Remember Russell bustin' on Rudy? "You're like school in summer, Rudy. No class." That joke never gets old.
- Insomniac's Lounge is inspired by Japanese ingenuity. I'm inflamed by their know-how as well, particularly the lovely Hiromi's. Enjoy more NSFW pics here and a NSFW maritime video here.
Send your submissions for Saint Andrew's Net to firstname.lastname@example.org.