Saint Andrew’s Net is WL’s daily link dump. It tested negative for swine flu, but positive for swine herpes and swine HIV.
- Mike Tyson’s hand speed isn’t what it used to be. Somewhere in America, Robin Givens is resting a little easier
- Manny Pacquiao knocked out Ricky Hatton in the second round. Too bad I missed this fight; I always wanted to see what a white Michael Spinks would look like.
- Redskins tight end Chris Cooley isn’t much of a lumberjack, but he’s okay. He sleeps all night and he works all day
- Behold the legend of Emplastro, Portugal’s finest live video photobomber
- Are you hipster enough to pretend to snort cocaine off your iPhone? There’s an app for that
- The Chiefs are taking the Bengals sloppy seconds for their starting offensive line. Former Chiefs coach Herm Edwards might have some analysis on this. But it almost certainly would be cliche’ and cringe-inducing
- Really? Ryan Zimmerman is on a 20-game hit streak? I guess having Adam Dunn and Elijah Dukes hitting behind him might have something to do with that
- Here’s some accountant from Alabama. Is she wearing that bikini when she “does the numbers?”
Send tips and submissions to WITHLEATHER-TIPS@UPROXX.COM. It’s not like you have anything better to do.