"Saint Andrew's Net" is With Leather's daily link dump, written by assistant editor/Chicago native KD. Expect sports and tits.
- The Dugout shows how the Yanks really unearthed Big Papi's jersey. "Well well, Steve Sax, from New York City. I heard some guy got killed in New York City and they never solved the case."
- Hardwood Paroxysm interviews NBA D-League MVP Kasib Powell. Lovely Regina -NSFW is my MVP.
- SPORTSbyBROOKS displays the strange sights at the London Marathon. TK-421 wasn't a Scout Trooper! Er, I mean, I don't get that reference.
- Bugs & Cranks reveals the conditions needed for when the Dodgers are undefeated. That's a lot of provisos, but at least none of them are Garvey-related.
- The Angry T compiles the Top 15 All-Time Jukes. My grandpa calls an iPod a "portable jukebox". It's much funnier than when he uses ethnic slurs in public.
Send your submissions for Saint Andrew's Net to firstname.lastname@example.org.