Saint Andrew’s Net is With Leather’s daily link dump. Ordinarily, it’s no big deal. But today is a special, special day.
- Kissing Suzy Kolber celebrates the return of the NFL with its annual kickoff bukkake of posts, followed by a live-blog tonight.
- Bethlehem Shoals of The Sporting Blog waxes about what one can do to survive the calendar’s “dead zone” for NBA fandom. Step 1: be an NFL fan instead.
- FanIQ has video of a Russian high jumper competing while drunk. In his defense, it’s been a long-ass time since we’ve had a proper football game.
- Ball Don’t Lie presents the first available Oklahoma City Thunder gear. Whatever happens, nobody should even think about putting one of those tee-shirts on Abbey. Or any shirt, really.
- SportsPickle welcomes Barry Sanders back to the Lions. Given the state of the Lions, it’s more sad than funny. Which is just as good, really.
- Big League Stew snags a photo of Hulk Hogan in Rays gear. Fun fact: he only roots for teams that have sleeveless jerseys.
Send tips and submissions for Saint Andrew’s Net to firstname.lastname@example.org. Especially if it can make me money gambling on the NFL.