- D.C. Sports Bog reports on some Hokie puke. The Harlem Globetrotters used to perform this hilarious gag where they'd throw fake vomit on the referee. Oh wait, I think what I'm remembering happened in the drunk tank on July 4th with black Uncle Sam.
- The Love of Sports reminisces about Pro Stars. They should reprise this show with Pacman Jones, Ricky Williams and Michael Vick. Better yet, they could guest star on an awesome episode of Scooby Doo – Pacman could make it rain on Daphne, Ricky could eat some snacks with Shaggy, and Vick could, well, say goodbye to that annoying Scrappy.
- 100% Injury Rate teaches Australian footballers some respect for women. You mean a nation descended from convicts has poor social mores?
- Basketbawful displays a humorous Dallas Mavericks photo. After you're done enjoying some Old West man-love, perhaps you'd care to empty your six-shooter with lovely Misa.
- Mr. Irrelevant presents Blog Show XXXIX. I wish Bill Raftery could narrate my life – it would sound much more exciting than it actually is, and, of course, there would be much more kissing.
Send your submissions for Saint Andrew's Net to email@example.com.