"Saint Andrew's Net" is With Leather's daily link dump, written by assistant editor/Chicago native KD. Expect sports and tits.
- Mr. Irrelevant presents Blog Show XII. Thanks to Mr. Steinberg, I now know President Bush can bench press more than Kevin Durant. Obviously, strength isn't everything.
- My Brain Says Rage is unfortunately a Pirates fan. Who would've thought that so much swearing takes place at the ball yard in the Bronx?
- Doberman on the Diamond analyzes the Cubs player development. With such a dilapidated farm system, it's a wonder the Northsiders field such a great team every season.
- Joe Mauer's first game back on the Dugout. Delmon and Dmitri Young should wrestle Mauer and Justin Morneau in a tag team match. I'd almost pay to see that. Almost.
- Foul Balls knows you like sexy Song Girls. Is it the virginal white sweaters or the bronzed SoCal forms beneath? Whatever it is, the Trojan girls make my Spidey sense tingle.
Send your submissions for Saint Andrew's Net to email@example.com.