Saint Andrew’s Net is With Leather’s daily link dump. Consider it a small ray of light in the dark cell of your life.
- The Sporting Blog drops The Alphabetical, which continues to be the best way to absorb a weekend of college football.
- FanHaus reports on the fan who threw a smoke bomb onto the ice in the Flyers-Devils game. Still not as good as a smoky tornado, but maybe Grace Kim can help you out with that.
- The Beautiful Game notes that a group of nuns invested $4500 in a Croatian soccer team, making them one of the team’s top 20 shareholders. Man, are they going to be disappointed when they find out they invested in a Croatian soccer team!
- Fan IQ takes a look at the ladies of Australian golf, one of whom is naked in a bathtub of golf balls. Um, they’re good for exfoliating?
- Big League Stew breaks down Game 4 of the World Series so I don’t have to. Only I still have to. Damn baseball.
Send tips and submissions for Saint Andrew’s Net to email@example.com. And say hi to your mutha for me.