"Saint Andrew's Net" is With Leather's daily link dump, written by assistant editor/Chicago native KD. Expect sports and tits.
- The Fanhouse presents Mike Piazza talking about JFK. I think George Mitchell would be Earl Warren, Bud Selig would be Jack Ruby, and Rafael Palmeiro wold be Oswald. Of course, devotees of The X-Files know the smoking man killed JFK, and he probably juiced Brady Anderson, too.
- The Rashard Lewis deal doesn't look so great to Blown Coverage. Buyer's remorse is a terrible emotion, but those unfeeling bouncers at the gentlemen's club never sympathize with me.
- Hot Rod predicts strong second halves for some MLB teams on NBX. "Hi, I'm Raymond of the Tampa Bay Devil Rays, and I have the worst job on the face of the Earth." All: "Hello Raymond."
- The Feed explains why Arkansas Tech changed their nickname. Instead of the "Golden Suns", they should have renamed themselves the "Savoy Specials".
- DJ Gallo of Sports Pickle is on a book tour. Buy the book here, and Mr. Gallo will even sign it for you when you meet him. And buy your Book Tour T-Shirt here. Everybody's doing it!
- Home Run Derby thinks Nick Swisher should have kept his long hair. He was never even dating the lovely Danielle Gamba? And to think, I broke 3 "hard drives" by "downloading" NSFW pics of her in the name of "investigative journalism".
Send your submissions for Saint Andrew's Net to email@example.com.