Saint Andrew's Net" is With Leather's daily link dump, written by assistant editor/Chicago native KD. Expect sports and tits.
- Big Ten Wonk hates Billy Packer again. Are you saying Bill Simmons is a year behind? Oh well, Mr. Gasaway is correct – it's for the greater good.
- Why Don't We Get Drunk and Blog receives a Memphisting. Do I have to explain the Space-Time Continuum to FreeDarko too? That was so 1.1 seconds, and yes, I wagered heavily on Memphis.
- Dave's Football Blog presents North Perth Forty. In this analogy, Ben Cousins is Nick Nolte. (Both the character he played, and Nolte himself.)
- Gus Johnson love on WBRS. OK, Gus is better than James Brown, I get it now.
- Sweet Sixteen Open Thread courtesy of Awful Announcing. I don't care if Verne Lundquist called Acie Law Acie Earl, he and Raftery speak verbal ambrosia compared to Nantz and Packer.
- Understated excitement on Your Gophers Sports Leader. "This Tubby Smith from Kentucky is a good coach Margie. You betcha, ya, ya."
Send your submissions for Saint Andrew's Net to email@example.com.