"Saint Andrew's Net" is With Leather's daily link dump, written by assistant editor/Chicago native KD. Expect sports and tits.
- 3 Man Lift gives you the eight teams that can win the NCAAs. Yeah, I guess those are some pretty good teams. I assume these are the clubs that could win if DePaul doesn't.
- A steal for the Jets in the Bear Cave. This trade does not appear equitable – where is Pete Rozelle? Oh yeah, he's with Lamar Hunt at the rookie combine in the sky.
- A NCAA cover boy curse brainstorming session ON EDSBS. Look for the thin line that connects "should have mustache" to "weed" and stops just short of "autofellation". That's me with the neck brace, nice to meet you.
- Sportable wants you to win a shirt by picking a bracket. This seems like a much better deal than the 'contest' Lynch and Dempsey run out of the tavern. No matter who wins on CBS, their evil book always says I lose.
- Bracketology 101 updates the field of 65. It doesn't matter if this is correct or not, I'll still watch the selection show to find out which team Clark Kellogg thinks has the most 'spurtability'.
Send your submissions for Saint Andrew's Net to email@example.com.