"Saint Andrew's Net" is With Leather's daily link dump, written by assistant editor/Chicago native KD. Expect sports and tits.
- Deuce of Davenport introduces the Steelers new mascot. "I don't want to be Chesty LaRue or Busty St. Clair." "Fine, Hootie McBoob it is."
- The Big Picture interviews Frank Deford. I just started The Old Ball Game because my local library (i.e. bus station) just got it in. It proclaims to be non-fiction, but Irishmen dominating a sport besides drinking contests? That's a Tall Tale.
- Defamer analyzes a pseudo-sport on G4. This is 'gratuitous' in the sense that it costs you nothing.
- Simon On Sports presents Eye Candy Caddies. All the priests I used to caddy for loved pimply-faced kids. Especially on the 'back nine'.
- This Suit Is Not Black equates the Mets with the Devil. People have made this assertion before because of the ribald clubhouse of the '86 NY NLers. It's fun to compare, like lovely Danielle with lovely Stephanie for instance. (NSFW pics here and here.)
Send your submissions for Saint Andrew's Net to email@example.com.