Saint Andrew's Net" is With Leather's daily link dump, written by assistant editor/Chicago native KD. Expect sports and tits.
- Say Hey offers the Warriors' locker room transcript after Game 2. Nota bene: Centuries from now, Yakov Smirnoff will be considered this era's greatest comedian.
- Digital Headbutt presents the Ten Commandments of Sabanism. I can't wait until Charlton Heston plays Coach Saban in the made-for-TV movie.
- The Big Picture interviews Unsilent Majority. The Chief will laugh off your near omission, but I'll be forced to quiz him with silhouettes of Soviet armored personnel carriers and ply him with Scotch to dull his rage. Thanks, thanks a lot.
- The Ladies take in the sights at the Blue and Gold Game. Whose side was the Catholic God on in Ara Parseghian and Lou Holtz's contest for spring exhibition dominance?
- A Price Above Bip Roberts prepares you for the NFL Draft. Make sure your TV knows you're booing your team's first round draft pick and not it. They have feelings too you know.
Send your submissions for Saint Andrew's Net to firstname.lastname@example.org.