"Saint Andrew's Net" is With Leather's daily link dump, written by assistant editor/Chicago native KD. Expect and tits.
- Vegas Watch wonders if Memphis can go 31-0. Remember when they used to be Memphis State? I love city-state names because I studied Greek history, but mostly you can tell employers that the prison you matriculated through is a college.
- Home Run Derby presents a rare and spectacularly awful pitching feat. This reminds me of when Coach used to insert me at the end of basketball with instructions to foul the man with the ball, and I ended up getting in a fight with the referee.
- 100% Injury Rate displays some lawn art in honor of the BCS National Championship game. Mowing the lawn is fun, so anything that allows you to spend more time at it is a great idea.
- You Been Blinded shares the story of the first black beer pong player. Beer Pong is important, but the story behind the formation of NASSA is truly inspiring.
- Tar Heel Mania live-blogs the Clemson game. Wow, what exciting way to learn the events of a great game! Do you think Wayne Ellington's nickname will be "Duke" -LOL! Whatever, have fun looking at Veronica.
Send your submissions for Saint Andrew's Net to firstname.lastname@example.org.