"Saint Andrew's Net" is With Leather's daily link dump, written by assistant editor/Chicago native KD. Expect and tits.
- Basketball Prospectus offers a Big 12 basketball preview. Ah, basketball in the Great Plains – it's fantastic. Except in Manhattan.
- Go Mids has a Navy fan that hates Notre Dame. And they also have a devotee of Bill the Goat that kinda likes the Fightin' Irish. Who's the mother lovin' skipper on this gosh forsaken vessel?
- Mister Mittens knows that Steven Jackson as a bad fantasy football team. Drew Brees and Lee Evans are on my team. At least I have Cedric Benson instead of Thomas Jones. What do you mean that's worse?
- Sparty presents the keys to defeating Michigan. Um, those are just keys to a Pontiac dude.
- Bugs & Cranks lists the Top 5 MLB free agents. I'd like to see Andruw Jones on the South Side, but I wouldn't mind seeing lovely Anna at U.S Comiskular.
Send your submissions for Saint Andrew's Net to firstname.lastname@example.org.