"Saint Andrew's Net" is With Leather's daily link dump, written by assistant editor/Chicago native KD. Expect and tits.
- I'm Writing Sports investigates the power outage of '07. Wow, I hadn't noticed there that many fewer home runs, but, of course, I only watch the White Sox and they're an offensive juggernaut.
- The Ghosts of Wayne Fontes celebrate the Lions. I think this Pop Life lyric best describes Detroit fans: "What's that you're putting in your nose? Is that where your money goes?"
- Lion in Oil reports on Central Florida's water shortage. This undoubtedly had an impact on UCF's loss to Texas. Is there a hydrologist out there that can explain this to my bookie?
- We Suck at Sports examines a NFL cat fight. "If you can take advantage of a situation in some way, it's your duty as an American to do it . . . I say cheating is the gift man gives himself." -C. Montgomery Burns
- Vegas Watch exposes the 'genius' of Steve Phillips. Steve Phillips is a moron? Who could've seen that coming? (Everybody.)
- Girls Gone Sports presents some wonderful news. Finally, I can see lovely Elisha's talent without the DVD skipping. Lousy perverts.
Send your submissions for Saint Andrew's Net to firstname.lastname@example.org.