"Saint Andrew's Net" is With Leather's daily link dump, written by assistant editor/Chicago native KD. Expect sports and tits.
- Rumors and Rants congratulates the U.S. on winning the World Cup. Of American football. Against Japan. In overtime. Yes, bravo fellas.
- Epic Carnival offers some sports infamy t-shirts. How about a shirt commemorating when Juan Marichal cracked Johnny Roseboro on the noggin with a bat? That's when baseball was fun.
- NYJER Please thinks Moises Alou might have been on the juice. Don't they know that urinating on yourself totally increases your muscle mass? That's why bed-wetters are such bad-asses.
- The Wayne Fontes Experience urges Tigers fans not to panic. Don't look now but my mighty White Sox have climbed out of the cellar and are on their way to the most thrilling pennant win since the '51 Giants.
- Mr. Irrelevant now has twice as much Mottram. Isn't it wonderful when siblings connect through sports? (It certainly is when the lovely Jesse and Becca come together.)
Send your submissions for Saint Andrew's Net to firstname.lastname@example.org.