Saint Andrew’s Net is With Leather’s daily link assortment. It sucks up to his boss to her face, but then calls her a bitch as soon as she looks away.
- Here’s an aggregated AP story about what a big bunch of cheaters Florida State are. You mean cheating like passing off someone else’s work as your own?
- The soundtracks of sports films that you may or may not have recognized.
- The dissertation on zombies for which you’ve been waiting your whole life.
- Satire: The Toronto Blue Jays GM running a lemonade stand as a kid. Those crazy Canadians. Wait, I’m pretty sure JP Ricciardi isn’t Canadian…
- Here’s the Premiere League spot airing on ESPN if you haven’t seen it yet.
- Mets outfielder Gary Sheffield needed time to “clear his thoughts.”
- Hope you enjoyed that banner image, because a sheriff’s deputy in Texas got fired for it. And I didn’t think you could get fired for anything in Texas…
Send tips, submissions, and referrals to WithLeather-Tips@Uproxx.com.