"Saint Andrew's Net" is With Leather's daily link dump, written by assistant editor/Chicago native KD. Expect and tits.
- Cajun Boy in the City compares Les Miles to Ronald Reagan. I think it's a great disservice to equate "The Great Communicator" with an SEC football coach. That's giving the star of Bedtime for Bonzo way too much credit.
- Steroid Nation asks if the Y2K Royals were juicing. If the Kansas City nine were using steroids, I don't think they were using them correctly. Because the Royals. They suck.
- The Beautiful Game watches some of the trickiest free kicks. You know what's full of free kicks that can be a little tricky? Homemade liquor.
- 100% Injury Rate reveals Vancouver's plan to rid itself of homeless. Just imagine if that plane crashed on a tropical island, and the survivors had to create a new society. Coming soon to CBS' fall lineup.
- Pop Jocks presents a recap of last week's NHL action. Everyone knows that Bob Hartley was more suited to being psychologist anyway. Speaking of suited, I like lovely Sarita's outfit.
Send your submissions for Saint Andrew's Net to email@example.com.