"Saint Andrew's Net" is With Leather's daily link dump, written by assistant editor/Chicago native KD. Expect and tits.
- Signal to Noise knows someone doesn't like college football upsets. Bill Plaschke? I thought that son of a bitch was dead?
- Vegas Watch projects the ratings if the Indians win. Let me guess, they're going to be bad, right?
- Mac Gs World asks: What happened to the Huskers? Nebraska's quarterback is doing very, very well. I'd like to do that well with lovely Bianca.
- Fire Joe Morgan analyzes Tim McCarver's math. Every year we complain louder about Buck & McCarver, but every year they return. I'm beginning to think that FOX isn't listening.
- Pop Jocks investigates the disappearance of Russians from the NHL. If you want a genuine Russian, you have to pay the right price – just ask my first 2 wives.
- Money Players recognizes John Feinstein hates the BCS. Who do you think would win a hockey fight between Karl Marx and Adam Smith?
Send your submissions for Saint Andrew's Net to email@example.com.