Good Morning from With Leather! Today’s Meat is brought to you by the letter ‘T’ for Tuesday and tasty tatas. As is with everything else on the site, the Morning Meat is a work in progress & we’re happy to take suggestions into consideration. Img.
|Sizzling headlines straight from the griddle|
Obama Totally Jinxed the Colts. Next time you head to Vegas, you may want to text The Pres for his picks and then do the exact opposite. He picked Indy to win, because Peyton may be the best QB of all time. B, if you’re reading, I’m begging you not to root for the Twins this year.
Winter Olympics Not Very Winter-y. Much to the chagrin of Olympians, Olympic officials, and Vancouverites, Mr. Cold Miser has been a little too busy in D.C. and surrounding areas this winter, leaving the B.C. slopes a little green with envy. Solution? Move snow. But not Colombian snow. Just other British Columbian snow.
NFL Network Woos Boomer. The NFL Network is looking to get them a piece of the Boomer, ESPN’s cornerstone character. With his BFF holding down the Presidency over at NFLN, what ever will he do? Will the loot lure him away, or his loyalty make him stay? To be continued…
Bud Selig to be Cast in Bronze by Brewers. The likeness of the MLB Commish will be erected in his honor for bringing baseball back to the Brew Town. He will stand amongst studs like Robin Yount and Hank Aaron. Hopefully it’s one of those naked Roman-style statues, because their junk is always so funny to look at.
Longhorns’ New Duds Are a Dud. Texas rolled out some new Nike HyperElite jerseys last night for Rivalry Week. That didn’t do a whole lot of good because they still fell to the #1 Kansas, 80-68. Though they did seem to dazzle Jayhawk Brady Morningstar for a minute, as he went up to awkwardly shoot a FT late in the 2nd half, seemingly tripping over the FT line. Soooo embarrassing.
|Scores Over Easy? We’ve Got Upsets!|
NBA No Upsets! Winners: Magic, Lakers, Mavericks
NHL No Upsets! Winners: Flyers, Sharks, Coyotes, Avalanche, Ducks
|No breakfast is complete without some links!|
- The Nike MVPuppets are back with a barbershop handshake and some totally legal DVDs for you to buy. Just don’t tell anyone where you got’em. The Smoking Section.
- If you woke up this morning and said, “I wish I had nearly 10 minutes of Star Trek sexual innuendo to watch,” you’re totally in luck. Warming Glow.
- ARGO Medical Technologies developed an exoskeleton to help paraplegics stand, walk, etc. Robots are awesome! Gamma Squad.
- Quentin Tarantino gives Avatar a big “talk to the hand!” Film Drunk.
- Beer: Does a body good. Fark.
- I’m really confused as to why the Best Strip Scenes does not include Elizabeth Berkley in Show Girls or Tori Spelling in Co-ed Call Girl. Inside Movies.
- 20 Hottest Athlete Photo Shoots of ALL TIME! I don’t want to ruin the surprise, but none of them have a penis as far as I know. Bleacher Report.
Tips? Okay, but that’s it. Anything more and I’ll have to turn you in to HR: WithLeather-Tips@Uproxx.com