The Super Bowl has come and gone, but that doesn’t mean we can’t let it linger (shout out The Cranberries) just a bit longer before the offseason takes us into its cold, dark embrace. While others are hitting the Cam Newton hot takes with gusto, some of us are struggling to move on from the fact that football is done for the year and our only salvation is basketball.
Fear not, we can survive together. And we don’t have to do it alone. We’ve brought along our friend PFT Commenter to share his stories from Super Bowl week and give us a couple predictions for next season.
We also discuss:
- The crushing power of brands at the Super Bowl
- Martin’s strip club experience in San Francisco
- DJ Khaled’s genius business acumen
- Why it’s a bad idea to watch MMA fights in crowded bars unless you want to get in a fight
- Signing Day and stuff
- PFT Commenter running the combine drills drunk
- And attending Guy Fieri’s tailgate party
As always, comments and tweets are always welcome. Subscribe to us on iTunes, too! You can find Robby at (@rkalland) and Martin at (@martinrickman), and PFT Commenter is at (@PFTCommenter). Football is great and so are friends, but football is always better with friends.
Special thanks to the band Annabel for our intro and outro music. They’re really good. You should buy their music at their website or perhaps see them play a show some time.