Well before she joined XFC, Felice Herrig was an impressive fighter, with a 23-5 record as a kickboxer. She’s currently the #9 ranked strawweight fighter in the world, and she’s looking to become #1 on The Ultimate Fighter. In between fights, she talked to us about what she’d order from the bar and what she loves on Netflix.
Felice was nice enough to take a few minutes out of her busy schedule recently to answer a few questions from us.
1. You walk into a bar. What do your order from the bartender?
Peach Ciroc vodka and water * yup water is the mixer *
2. Who’s your favorite person to follow on Twitter?
3. What’s currently waiting for you on your DVR/TiVO?
Orange Is The New Black and Breaking Bad. But those are both on Netflix so does that count?
4. It’s your last meal — what are you going out with?
Chicago style deep dish pizza from Georgio’s. If you’re ever in Chicago it’s a must. You’ll thank me later …You’re welcome
5. What websites do you visit on a regular basis?
Etsy.com for shopping. Oh and Swarovski. I love my Swarovski bling bling.
6. What’s the most frequently played song on your iPod?
“It’s Time” by Imagine Dragons and “Hurt” by Johnny Cash. And yes I know that’s a Nine Inch Nails remake.
7. The first face that comes to mind when you think “punchable”?
Justin Bieber. * lil brat *
8. What’s your favorite meme?
All the ones with Willy Wonka. I get a kick out of those.
9. Dogs or cats?
10. Best concert of your life was…?
Mötley Crüe. I’m sad I missed their final tour show in Chicago while I was in The Ultimate Fighter house. :(
11. What book are you most likely to give as a gift?
Anything motivating. The last book I gave as a gift was The Secret, the hero version.
12. What’s the nicest thing anyone has ever done for you?
I have such great people in my life and people are always surprising me. But the person that has gone above and beyond to help give me the life I always dreamed of and helped make my dreams a reality is my manager Brian Butler
13. South Park or Family Guy?
14. You have an entire day to do whatever you want. What would you do?
A spa day. I love being pampered. Followed by a dinner at a really nice restaurant.
15. What movie can you not resist watching if it’s on?
The Goonies. My all time favorite movie. Goonies never say die!
16. What’s your favorite sports team or teams?
The Chicago Bears but I support all Chicago sports teams really .. Da Bears!
17. Where did you eat the best meal of your life?
Some of the best meals I’ve ever had are from street cart vendors. But who knows maybe they just taste better because alcohol was involved.
18. The last movie you saw in a theater?
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles baby !! I mean cowabunga dude!
19. Who was your first celebrity crush?
Jonathon Taylor Thomas. Aka JTT
20. What would you cook if Nic Cage was coming to your house for dinner?
Whatever the hell he wants!!! If I can’t make it I’ll try. And he will be so impressed with my efforts. And then we’ll probably get takeout.