Elaine Hendrix is an actress perhaps best known for her portraying Meredith Blake in The Parent Trap. You may also know her from her roles on shows like Joan of Arcadia, Married… With Children, and 90210. Currently, she co-stars alongside Denis Leary in FX’s Sex&Drugs&Rock&Roll, which airs on Thursday nights at 10 p.m. EST.
Elaine was nice enough to take a few minutes out of her busy schedule recently to answer a few questions from us.
1. You walk into a bar. What do you order from the bartender?
2. Who’s your favorite person to follow on Twitter and/or Instagram?
3. What’s currently waiting for you on your DVR?
The People v. OJ Simpson.
4. It’s your last meal — what are you going out with?
5. What websites do you visit on a regular basis?
CrueltyFreeKitty.com • ThePetMatchmaker.org • Wikipedia.org • IMDb.com • FXNetworks.com • ElaineHendrix.com (of course)
6. What’s the most frequently played song on your mobile device?
The soundtrack to the original Footloose.
7. If you could go back and give your 18 year-old self one piece of advice, what would it be?
You’re gonna be fine, so worry less and have more fun.
8. What’s the last thing you Googled?
“How many gun deaths in America?”
9. Dogs or cats?
The entire animal kingdom.
10. Best concert of your life was…?
The Grand Ol’ Opry.
11. What book are you most likely to give as a gift?
12. What’s the nicest thing anyone has ever done for you?
Simply held me without a word when I cried.
13. South Park or Family Guy?
14. You have an entire day to do whatever you want. What would you do?
Go to Disneyland with friends.
15. What movie can you not resist watching if it’s on?
The Parent Trap (not even biased, just a good movie).
16. The sports team or teams you’re most passionate about?
University of Tennessee (my home state) & Minnesota Vikings (my cousin is their star free safety — Harrison Smith #22) — and also used to be the Broncos until Peyton retired.
17. Where did you eat the best meal of your life?
Little Pine Restaurant (Los Angeles).
18. The last movie you saw in a theater?
Star Wars: The Force Awakens.
19. Who was your first celebrity crush?
20. What would you cook if Nic Cage was coming to your house for dinner?
I’d order in VEGAN!
PREVIOUSLY: Adrian Grenier