Nikola Kent is an actor and tech entrepreneur probably best known for portraying Davros Minassian on Showtime’s Ray Donovan, which airs on Sunday nights at 9pm EST. You can also see the native of Serbia in the upcoming film, The Return. He is also the founder of the web design company, Coplex.
Nikola was nice enough to take a few minutes out of his busy schedule recently to answer a few questions from us.
1. You walk into a bar. What do you order from the bartender?
Moscow Mule or Old Fashioned…depending on the mood.
2. Who’s your favorite person to follow on Twitter and/or Instagram?
Elon Musk. Probably one of the coolest visionaries of our times.
3. What’s currently waiting for you on your DVR/TiVO?
The Walking Dead, Last Week Tonight with John Oliver and VICE.
4. It’s your last meal — what are you going out with?
An authentic, Italian thin-crust pizza Capricciosa
5. What websites do you visit on a regular basis?
The Huffington Post, Engadget, Uncrate, Economist and Deutsche Welle.
6. What’s the most frequently played song on your mobile device?
U2 – One
7. The first face that comes to mind when you think “punchable”?
8. What’s the last thing you Googled?
Hiking trails in South Lake Tahoe
9. Dogs or cats?
Dogs, all the way.
10. Best concert of your life was…?
11. What book are you most likely to give as a gift?
Jonathan Franzen – The Corrections.
12. What’s the nicest thing anyone has ever done for you?
It’s hard to single things out, but it’d be my parents letting me leave home when I was 17, and my host family in America helping me begin a new future and a new life in the States.
13. South Park or Family Guy?
14. You have an entire day to do whatever you want. What would you do?
Wake up early. Crossfit. Do some research. Lunch on Larchmont Blvd. Coffee at Alfred. Errands. Order in. Lay on the couch and catch up on my shows.
15. What movie can you not resist watching if it’s on?
The Bourne Identity.
16. The sports team or teams you’re most passionate about?
Being born in Serbia, it’d be tennis and Novak Djokovic.
17. Where did you eat the best meal of your life?
It was at this small seafood restaurant on the island of Hvar in Croatia.
18. The last movie you saw in a theater?
Straight Outta Compton.
19. Who was your first celebrity crush?
20. What would you cook if Nic Cage was coming to your house for dinner?
Spaghetti and meatballs?
PREVIOUSLY: Amy Smart