Though she probably needs no introduction around here, we’ll go ahead with the formalities anyway: Tiffani Thiessen is an actress famous for her portrayals of Kelly Kapowski on Saved by the Bell and Valerie Malone on Beverly Hills, 90210. Presently, Tiffani plays Elizabeth Burke on USA Network’s White Collar — a show about a con man who helps authorities catch white collar criminals that returns for its fifth season this fall — and she still looks good in her underwear, in the event you were wondering.
Tiffani was nice enough to take a few minutes out of her busy schedule recently to answer a few of our questions.
1. You walk into a bar. What do you order from the bartender?
A glass of Sancerre.
2. Who’s your favorite person to follow on Twitter?
Toss up between Huff Post & Steve Carell.
3. What’s currently waiting for you on your DVR/TiVO?
A bunch of CBS Sunday Morning News.
4. It’s your last meal — what are you going out with?
Dinner @ ABC Kitchen. (Because I am currently in NYC and I can get there fast)
5. What websites do you visit on a regular basis?
Amazon, Gilt, Ebay & Esty.
6. What’s the most frequently played song on your iPod?
Any song by David Grey.
7. The first face that comes to mind when you think “punchable”?
My mother taught me never to hit :)
8. What’s your favorite meme?
9. Dogs or cats?
Have both, love both.
10. Best concert of your life was…?
11. What book are you most likely to give as a gift?
The Book Of Good Manners (to the many who need it).
12. What’s the nicest thing anyone has ever done for you?
I can say the most recent nicest thing was from my sweet husband who booked me a surprise massage for our anniversary last week.
13. South Park or Family Guy?
Don’t watch either.
14. You have an entire day to do whatever you want. What would you do?
Spend it with my family.
15. What movie can you not resist watching if it’s on?
16. Android or iPhone?
17. Where did you eat the best meal of your life?
Toss up between French Laundry, ABC Kitchen and my own kitchen.
18. The last movie you saw in a theater?
Turbo today with my daughter. She lasted only an 45 mins.
19. Who was your first celebrity crush?
20. What would you cook if Nic Cage were coming to your house for dinner?
Cook? I would fix him a mean drink. (Can’t get his performance of Leaving Las Vegas out of my head, sorry)