Erinn was nice enough to take a few minutes out of her busy schedule recently to answer questions from us.
1. You walk into a bar. What do you order from the bartender?
Patron on the rocks, splash of water with some limes.
2. Who’s your favorite person to follow on Twitter?
I follow so many comedians, can’t pick just one so I’ll go in a wholly different direction and say @JoyceCarolOats. She’s an incredible author and I like the way she views the world. Also please go to @hayeslady to find the funny people I follow.
3. What’s currently waiting for you on your DVR/TiVO?
I’m out of town and my husband has STRICT instructions not to watch The Killing season finale with me. Like, I will take a crap in his sock drawer if he watches it kind of strict.
4. It’s your last meal — what are you going out with?
Definitely food that’s not on the actress meal plan. Like a tuna melt, french fries and an enormous milk shake.
5. What websites do you visit on a regular basis?
I love/am saddened by Postsecret every Sunday. I am a virtual peeper and constantly on Redfin looking at homes in LA and the Bay Area even though we have no intentions of moving right now. And, since I have little kids and don’t get out much at night, IMDB where I watch all the movie trailers and try to remember what a theater looks like. Also Deadline Hollywood so I can pretend to understand what goes on in my industry, and Twitter more than my husband would like.
6. What’s the most frequently played song on your iPod?
I lose whole days to the song Operator by Jim Croce. I blame my woman parts.
7. The first face that comes to mind when you think “punchable”?
Why all the hate UPROXX?
8. What’s your favorite meme?
I honestly have no idea what a meme is and while I’m sure I could easily fix that and probably do have a favorite, instead I’ll sit happily in my ignorance.
9. Dogs or cats?
Cats. But, sadly, there are too many allergies in our house so we have chickens.
And even more sadly, they never want to cuddle me.
10. Best concert of your life was…?
I went to college in Boulder, CO and went to see Ani Difranco at the Red Rocks
Amphitheater. It came at the perfect time in my youth when I was full of righteous indignation, and she puts on an amazing f*cking show.
11. What book are you most likely to give as a gift?
Either The Wind Up Bird Chronicle by Haruki Murakami, or One Hundred Years of Solitude by Gabriel Garcia Marquez. Both amazing works that get better with multiple reads.
12. What’s the nicest thing anyone has ever done for you?
Do you realize what parents do for their kids??!!! The nicest thing anyone has ever done for me is raise me and spend an endless amount of energy and love and so so much of their money giving me a lovely childhood and education.
13. South Park or Family Guy?
14. You have an entire day to do whatever you want. What would you do?
Not sleep. Don’t go to sleep. No. Take a run and read a book outside in the hammock, go to the park with the kids then a nice dinner with my husband. It’s just I’m so sleepy. Just a quick nap. Quick nap then I’ll do all those things.
15. What movie can you not resist watching if it’s on?
Groundhog Day. It’s perfect.
16. Android or iPhone?
What’s an Android? I have a magic telephone that lives in my pocket with a cracked screen I drop in water every other year or so.
17. Where did you eat the best meal of your life?
My Honeymoon, on Vancouver Island in the little town Ucluelet at a restaurant called Matterson House. Go there and order the Seafood Chowder. You’re welcome.
18. The last movie you saw in a theater?
Monster’s University. We don’t go to the theater except for kids movies. But one day. One day it will happen for us.
19. Who was your first celebrity crush?
Ricky Schroder. My brother’s girlfriend broke up with him and gave him back the necklace he had given her which I then promptly stole and told my friends that a boy name Ricky gave me. But hey wouldn’t know him, cuz I met him at the old train track. We were in love, me and this “Ricky.”
20. What would you cook if Nic Cage were coming to your house for dinner?
Follow Erinn on Twitter here.
Banner via Getty Images