There are so many things happening in this clip from Sunday’s Cubs-Brewers game. So many things we need to talk about.
1. The WGN cameraman who just happened to catch the moment. Yeah, merely a “coincidence.”
2. The annoying guy trying to photobomb. Because there’s always one of those in a group.
3. The Cubs play-by-play guy (Len Kasper) trying his hardest to not reference what just happened with “back to baseball” and “I love live television” comments.
4. The middle-aged woman who looks like she’s swiping on Tinder.
5. And, of course, the blatant attempt to expose cleavage. Shameless.
And for anything else you may have missed on the web today…