What does the weird world of science have for us this week?
- We found a bunch of 4-million-year-old superbugs in Carlsbad Caverns, which will help us study how antibiotic resistance develops among germs.
- Teamwork helped us to evolve bigger brains.
- Dying stars might get killed faster by huge-ass space dust storms.
- io9 breaks out why we’ll never have a space prison, the buzzkills.
- You can make people forget their addictions without drugs.
- Here’s how to get that annoying song out of your head.
- They’re trying to clone a woolly mammoth. No, seriously.
- And scientists built a computer out of crabs.
Anything we missed? Let us know in the comments!
image via phooky on Flickr