A Missing LA Woman Is Connected To A Decomposed Body She Alleged Was A Half Alien Hybrid Agent

07.30.15 4 years ago 6 Comments

It’s a story that seems to be something out of The X-Files, but it is very real and very troubling for one LA family. It involves two women, Dawn VadBunker and her boss Catherine Nebron, and the latter’s fiancee who the women believed was an alien/human hybrid secret agent, Jeffery Lash. That’s not even the oddest part according to KTLA, initially reporting on the missing women before discovering their connection to the dead corpse rotting in hus SUV:

Lash collapsed on July 4 in the parking lot of a Bristol Farms in Santa Monica, according to Nebron. She and VadBunker tried to help him, but Lash died, defense attorney Harlan Braun told KTLA.

Nebron and VadBunker believed Lash was a secret government agent, but not entirely human.

“He was part alien and part human and was out to save the world,” Laura VadBunker said.

Nebron didn’t notify authorities when Lash died because she thought the secret agencies he worked for would come and collect his body, she told Braun.

She left him in her SUV near their home and went to Oregon with VadBunker, whose family reported her missing two days later.

Then the body sat for two weeks, shocking Nebron when she returned home to discover that no one had collected her fiancee’s dead body. This prompted her to contact her lawyer to get the police involved in the situation. That’s when the story actually gets weirder:

Inside the home, detectives found more than 1,200 firearms — including handguns, rifles and shotguns — as well as more than 6 tons of ammunition, according Braun.

There were also a number of SUV’s modified for use on different types of terrains, including an amphibious vehicle, he said.

Braun also claimed police found $230,000 in cash, which his client knew nothing about.

Add in the fact that VadBunker has yet to return from Oregon and it is the making of an odd case that is driving her family into stress. They feel that VadBunker may be having a mental breakdown and hasn’t called her family aside from a letter that confirmed she was at the scene when the man died and he “fought to stay alive.”

It’s hard to pinpoint the craziest part of this situation, but I would say that the fact that no one questioned the dead body in the SUV is near the top of the list. There might be mental illness present in this case, but something was going on considering all the hardware and cash lying around.

(Via KTLA)

Around The Web