Odell Beckham has been in the NFL for less than a year (technically) and has set the world on fire. He made arguably the most athletic catch ever made. He can also kick the football. He can do windmill dunks. He can fly. He’s pretty much Jesus and about 95 percent of Giants fans would go out with him if he asked. The other 5 percent are liars, but it doesn’t matter because OBJ would never date anyone mortal like me (sobsobsobOBJILoveYou). He dated Athena for a few months but he was too good for her and she settled for Zeus. The Virgin Mary got pregnant without intercourse because OBJ smiled at her once. A meteor didn’t kill the dinosaurs, it was just that catastrophic when OBJ was born. Lame dinos couldn’t handle it.
So OBJ can pretty much do everything, but if you don’t buy it yet, here are some crazy OBJ fun facts to make you feel even more inferior to Mr. Universe. THINGS ODELL BECKHAM JR CAN DO!
Of course, as perfect as OBJ is, he has one flaw. He cannot do everything. Everything, even gods, have weaknesses. In the interest of fairness, I must reveal his Achilles heel. His glowing weakpoint. So what is it?
WHAT CAN ODELL BECKHAM JR NOT DO?
(I still want to marry you OBJ)