Michael Trucco is an actor perhaps best known for his portrayal of Samuel T. Anders on Battlestar Galactica. You may have also seen him playing Nick Petteruti on How I Met Your Mother, Cooper Lee on One Tree Hill and Kevin on Sabina, the Teenage Witch, among other shows. Currently, he is guest-starring on The Exes, the newest episode of which airs tonight at 10:30pm EST on TV Land.
Michael was nice enough to take a few minutes out of his busy schedule recently to answer a few questions from us.
1. You walk into a bar. What do your order from the bartender?
Greyhound or a 3-olive Vodka Martini (depends on what time of year).
2. Who’s your favorite person to follow on Twitter?
3. What’s currently waiting for you on your DVR/TiVO?
Masters of Sex, Sons of Anarchy, The Voice (sex, drugs and rock n roll…the essentials)
4. It’s your last meal — what are you going out with?
Italian! Pasta, polenta, burrata…basically if it ends with an ‘a’ and has carbs, I’m in.
5. What websites do you visit on a regular basis?
Amazon and eBay….if you can think it, you can buy it.
6. What’s the most frequently played song on your mobile device?
“Pyro” by Kings of Leon.
7. The first face that comes to mind when you think “punchable”?
An animal abuser.
8. What’s your favorite meme?
Not even sure what that is.
9. Dogs or cats?
Both. Two of each, in fact.
10. Best concert of your life was…?
Don’t remember……must’ve been reeeeaaaal goooood.
11. What book are you most likely to give as a gift?
The Giving Tree by Shel Silverstein (too on-the-nose?).
12. What’s the nicest thing anyone has ever done for you?
13. South Park or Family Guy?
14. You have an entire day to do whatever you want. What would you do?
Fish, stopping only to open my beer, then fish some more.
15. What movie can you not resist watching if it’s on?
Goodfellas, no matter what point in the film it’s on…I’ll watch to the end every time! And Top Gun.
16. The sports team or teams you’re most passionate about?
Go Giants! (That’s ‘San Francisco’ people…as in 3 time World Champion San Francisco Giants)
17. Where did you eat the best meal of your life?
18. The last movie you saw in a theater?
19. Who was your first celebrity crush?
Belinda Carlisle from the GoGo’s.
20. What would you cook if Nic Cage was coming to your house for dinner?
I wouldn’t invite him ’cause he stole my girlfriend in the movie Next.
PREVIOUSLY: Tommy Savas