All the Other Stuff…
– Microsoft is doing their timed-exclusive thing, with DLC for Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare, Evolve, and Dragon Age: Inquisition hitting Xbox One first.
– Speaking of Dragon Age: Inquisition, it’s looking pretty darn good…
– …but not as good as The Witcher III: Wild Hunt.
– Conker is coming back! Uh, as a character you can use in Project Spark. Hmmm.
– Microsoft loves indie games now! Or at least they love them enough to give them the montage treatment.
– The next Tomb Raider is called Rise of the Tomb Raider (woof) and will take place in a psychiatrist’s office apparently.
– Tom Clancy’s The Division still looks really, really great.
– New Crackdown! Where you knock down entire skyscrapers to kill a single guy! That seems awfully inefficient, but being rad is rarely efficient.
So, what do you guys think of Microsoft’s showing? Is the Xbox One suddenly looking a little bit more appealing, or have they dropped the ball again?